VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Friday, January 13, 2012

feel fresh fridays...2012 resolutions

Well, we are 13-days into the new year...how are your resolutions holding up?

I have two resolutions this year, the first one is I am not going to forget any of my friend's birthdays and the other is I refuse to hit the snooze button in the morning.  Considering I wished a friend of mine happy birthday 2-days early by accident and my husband still yells "come on! get up!" every morning, I guess I'm not off to a great start.

We're going to talk about the two most popular resolutions and show you how we can help you stay on track...

1. SAVING MONEY:
It's a given that shopping resale is the best way to begin saving money.   A great thing to try, when you shop at our store we'll help you estimate how much an item would cost at full retail...you can then put the difference between what you paid and what it normally would have cost into a savings account and just watch it grow!

For example:

This Loft sweater is $49.50 on their website




We have the same sweater, new with tags, for $29.99
Purchase the sweater at Renewal and put that $19.51 right into savings!  I personally like the brown and gray better anyway.



2.  LOSING WEIGHT:
Lets face it, looking and feeling good about what you are wearing while you are working out makes you feel better about yourself.  It's nearly impossible to keep up with the prices you find at fitness and sporting goods stores, especially if you are going to the gym 3-5 times a week, you don't want to wear the same thing all the time, do you?



At Renewal, we'll help you stay stylish so you can feel great and keep up that resolution to work out and lose weight while saving you money at the same time, does it get any better than that?

I also have to give a quick shout out to a great friend of mine, Dana Lee!  She owns RealFitStudios in Haskell and I promise, she will kick your butt right into shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment