VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Monday, September 5, 2011

fabulous finds...

We have been getting in TONS of incredible merchandise...here is a sneak peek at some of my favorites in the store now!

Great fall coats
Gap Luxe sweaters galore
Brand NEW Nicole boots
Tons of UGGS
Roxy snowboarding jacket
sweaters sweaters sweaters
Steve Madden boots
Joe's Jeans for A Pea in the Pod Maternity
Gap maternity blazer
Gorgeous maternity dress
As always, there are plenty more where these came from.  Stop in to see for yourself!!

Our new hours begin tomorrow!!!
Monday: 9am-6pm
Tuesday: 9am-6pm
Wednesday: 9am-6pm
Thursday: 9am-8pm
Friday: 9am-6pm
Saturday: 10am-5pm

2 comments:

  1. Got to get there soon!!! I am going through Growing Kids withdrawals!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a gray gap sweater last week I love it!!!! I also bought my son some neat books which he loves too. I am going back soon :)

    ReplyDelete