VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Friday, November 4, 2011

feel fresh fridays...warm up

I don't know about you but, that snowstorm really made me re-think my wardrobe last week!  I have plenty of heavy winter coats and light jackets, but I have to say the best thing for the 'in between' weather we're experiencing right now is a nice warm vest.

So simple to layer and accessorize...and it keeps your core toasty while allowing you to hold off on the bulky winter coat for a few more weeks.

UGG boots, Michael Kors silk top, leather vest
Gap wool vest, Delias flannel
Banana Republic vest, Forever 21 sweater, Charter Club shirt
Delias, NY&CO
Old Navy vest, Express shirt, North Face boots
Hollister sweater, fabulous flannel vest with removable hood
American Eagle, Banana Republic, LL Bean

There are plenty more where these came from, we can't wait to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment