VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

little elegance...holiday style

Each year when we celebrate another year of business my family reminisces about where it all began.  It's not uncommon for the family videos to come out and remind us of the enthusiasm and happiness from such an incredible memory.  No matter how many times I watch those videos, I am still amazed at my Mom's courage and drive to complete such an undertaking.

A few weeks ago we stumbled upon a tour of the store (narrated by my sister) on October 22, 1993, the night before our grand opening.  It reminded me of one of my Mom's original idea's 'Little Elegance' which was a section of our store for fancy party and holiday outfits.

So, last weekend when my Mom went on vacation, I surprised her by re-introducing Growing Kids - Little Elegance...Check it out!


One of my favorite things to do is create corresponding children's holiday outfits and there is no better joy than receiving the Christmas card and seeing those outfits in action...stop in so we can help you put some together and make sure you are ready for holiday photos!!





  

Who said you can't find matching outfits in a resale store??



Looking for a more casual look?  We have items for every style...


Don't forget the dress coat and shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment