VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Friday, December 16, 2011

feel fresh fridays...9 days til Christmas!

I don't know about you, but I just realized that Christmas Eve is in 8 days...and not only do I not have something to wear....I haven't done my shopping!!

You can always go for the classic holiday cheer look and wear something red or green...
Don't be afraid of something sleeveless, remember how hot it gets in the house with the ovens going!
For a more formal look pair a cocktail dress with pumps, a clutch and a shawl.
A sweater dress is great because it's comfortable and it looks great!


A nice twist on the classic holiday cheer look is a neutral paired with metallics since it is muted but remains festive with the hint of shine.





Stop in soon so we can help you feel fresh for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment