VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Friday, February 17, 2012

Feel Fresh Fridays: Bold Prints & Metallics

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but after Valentine's day I start my official countdown to spring. With March just around the corner, and summer clothes now lining our racks, it's hard not to want to ditch my sweaters and jeans for sundresses and sandals. Unfortunately, the weather and I aren't on the same page; so I've been searching for a happy medium when I stumbled across this in another issue of Nylon mag.

Combining black & white prints and metallics is the perfect way to lighten up a winter wardrobe. I'm sure we are all sick of the neutral pallet our closets  have become during the long winter. Metallic pieces help add excitement to the comfort of our season staples. Here's some Renewal pieces that can help you integrate this trend into your wardrobe.





No comments:

Post a Comment