VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30-Days of Thrifting: Day 7


We are one week into this challenge...here is day-7 for you to peek at!

Krissy:  As I have mentioned before when it comes to styling lace incorporating a more rugged look with the femininity of the lace is my absolute favorite.  Pairing a military jacket and my favorite kicks gives me just the touch I am looking for.  The lace shirt, cami, vest and Tiffany's twist knot earrings were all thrifted from Renewal Resale.
  


Meghan- Another vintage dress from the Union City Salvation Army. I love dresses with a lot of detail such as this because it requires zero accessories- just throw it on and you're ready to go! 

Don't forget to follow @renewalresale on instagram!



No comments:

Post a Comment