VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

kid's funniest quotes...


Well we finally made it!  Thank you to everyone who sent in funny quotes from your kids, it really helped make the trip more enjoyable and it was so hard for us to pick just one!! 
Although there is just one winner, we decided to share the top 5 with you.

5.  Lauren:
Anthony and I were driving in Hackensack. He was three years old and extremely speech delayed he was sitting in his little car seat with his sippy cup when I happened to stop short to avoid hitting a car in front of me.  Out of nowhere Anthony says, "F**king street!" I turned around shocked out of my mind that #1 he cursed and #2 he used the horrible adjective correctly. Ahhhhhh...where did he hear that from??

4. Keri:
Since I commuted the GSP every day with Brielle from 5months old to 3 yrs. old she witnessed my road rage daily.  It got to the point, where I would honk my horn and she would blurt out, "F*CK YOU MAN!!!!" like Pavlov! On cue each time. No matter where I was, whenever I hit the horn she yelled, "F*CK YOU MAN!" It was tooooo funny not to laugh! Apparently I used that line a few times while driving.  Not my proudest moment as a parent.

3. Jennifer:
My oldest daughter was about 2 years old.  I was feeding her lunch.  She had gotten turkey for a few days and I decided to give ham a try.  When I put it on her tray for lunch she asked, "What is this crap?”

2. Ceceile:
My 4 year old girl asked me a question last night - "Mom, if I came out your belly, who came out of Daddy's belly?"

And our winner....
1. Erica:
Car: Mama, where are my sandals? 
Me: I don't know Car - they're not my responsibility. 
Car: So much for knowing everything, huh Mom?

For some more laughs, you can view more of the entries in the comments section of Road Trip and on our Facebook Page 

Thanks again to everyone who participated, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment