VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Monday, August 8, 2011

what a weekend...


I hope you were able to take advantage of the fantastic sale we had this past weekend.  We put a lot of hard work into making it something special and we’ve had so much positive feedback I am truly honored. 

One thing we learned is how important our play area is to all of the children who shop with us.  We knew they loved it, but we had no idea how much…we always just assumed it was a benefit for the Mom’s because they were able to actually shop with the kids, and not worry about them.  I can’t begin to explain the number of little ones who were truly concerned with where “the pit” went.   

There was one little girl who cried when she walked in the door and saw it was blocked off, I quickly put her mind at ease when I told her that we brought the kitchen and all the other toys over for the weekend, but she was still bummed out she couldn’t climb over the wall.  

All in all, the kids were still able to enjoy themselves, and everyone seemed to make out with some great deals, but I promise, we will NEVER block off the play area again.

 If you havent already, please check out the comments on our facebook page and feel free to leave some of your own.  I would love to hear your feedback about the sale!

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful weekend in the store. I know that I was thrilled to have a personal shopper. I know my little girl is overjoyed with her picnic basket. Thank you for all the hard work you all do to make the store amazing. I especially love the discounts on the bottom of the blogs. :)
    Heather Emory

    ReplyDelete