VISIT OUR WEBSITES
Growing Kids
Renewal

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

my top picks...


I am always so happy when I am able to come back and spend some time in the store!  Aside from the fact that this means I am in New Jersey and enjoying time with my family and friends, it’s just so nice to be able to catch up with everyone and finally get to know some of our new customers that I have heard so much about and haven’t yet had the chance to meet. 

Seeing all of the new merchandise is overwhelming and I never know where to start!  The kid’s clothes and shoes are always so adorable to me, and the women’s merchandise…well…I have trouble containing myself.  I’m sure the kid’s items will have the same effect on me after I have children of my own, but for right now…I still get to put myself first!  (I’ve been told over and over that I should enjoy it while I still can – and I couldn’t agree more)  The women’s shoes and boots that we have in stock right now are completely irresistible.
Jessica Simpson platform booties and cross-body purse
Prada Mary Janes
Frye lace-up boots!



There are even some Mother/Daughter matches!
Crazy 8's fringe boots for kids
Sam Edelman fringe boots



Brand new women's Uggs
Kids Uggs


There are more than enough choices for your little fashionista’s back to school collection!
Lelli Kelly's
Metallic ballet flats

Or for little man's first day...
Air Max 90's, Nike 6.0's and brand new Jordans!
Trust me when I tell you, these are just a few of the amazing choices in the store now…stop in soon to check out the rest!!

Thanks for reading and make sure you subscribe via email on the right of the page so you are the first to see my top picks in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment